[Framework-Team] Re: Explaining Plone on launchpad

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Fri Dec 26 22:35:05 UTC 2008

On Thu, 25 Dec 2008 13:41:24 -0800, Graham Perrin
<G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk> wrote:

> Explanation should be simple (those currently found at
> <http://dev.plone.org/plone/roadmap > are ideal) and should clarify why
> we sometimes find more at Launchpad than at other locations.

This is just a temporary situation, once Plone 3.2 ships, all installers
will be based on the Unified Installer approach, and we have one installer
for each platform — it seems we might even have a fat binary for Intel/PPC
on the OS X side — haven't followed Steve's efforts here lately, but he
was in the process of doing just that.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net