[Framework-Team] Re: A roadmap in a Trac

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Fri Dec 26 22:34:19 UTC 2008

On Fri, 26 Dec 2008 13:48:42 -0800, David Glick
<davidglick at onenw.org> wrote:

> Looks pretty good.  Would be nice to show the status of each PLIP there
> if it's not hard.

> Have we considered how we're going to handle the search function once
> plone.org and trac look the same visually?  If we just use the separate
> search features of each product it's a bit non-ideal

Yes, this is a known issue that I think we'll have to live with for a
little while. It doesn't make things worse as such, but it certainly could
be made better — and the fact that it will look like it's the same web site

For now, we'll have to tolerate it, and see if we can do something nicer
wrt. indexing when all the other bits are in place. collective.solr would
be nice, but I don't want to put more moving parts on plone.org until we
have sanitized what's already there.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net