[Framework-Team] A roadmap in a Trac

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Thu Dec 25 09:50:52 UTC 2008

On 24 Dec 2008, at 23:28, Alexander Limi wrote:

> for 4.0 and later, we're moving them all to Trac. That way, we can
> assign them to releases, track them separately, and use the update
> features as a progress log. With the new plone.org setup, the /
> development area will be Trac, and we'd like to have one roadmap
> page, not two.
>
> Trac is built for development and lightweight release management, so
> let's use it for what it's good at. :)

Purely by coincidence, yesterday whilst dusting off a bookmark that I
made in 2005, I found this:

<http://ice.usq.edu.au/trac/roadmap>

I don't know exactly what's going on there but it bears the heading:

Roadmap

-- so ICE's approach to Trac could merit investigation.

Incidentally my discovery was via <http://ice.usq.edu.au/blog/?
s=roadmap>.

Happy Christmas!