[Framework-Team] Re: Re: [plone4] - Initial PLIP drafts coming in

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Wed Dec 24 23:31:18 UTC 2008

On Tue, 23 Dec 2008 06:40:34 -0800, Ricardo Alves
<rsa at eurotux.com> wrote:

> Sorry if I missed some discussion/decision on this, but the place for
> PLIP submission is now trac? Or are these just drafts that will
> eventually origin PLIP's at plone.org?

There has been some informal discussion here and there, and with Hanno in
agreement, we just did it. If there's any opposition to it, I'm happy to
have that discussion too — we just moved ahead with it since it was
already happening. :)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net