[Framework-Team] FWT trac user for CC's that will post trac activity to this list

Ross Patterson me at rpatterson.net
Tue Dec 23 22:52:05 UTC 2008

I just subscribed my RSS reader to the feed for the 4.0 PLIP report and
then added myself as a CC to every ticket in that report so that I can
keep an eye on activity.  I'll also have to keep an eye for new tickets
on the feed to make sure I'm on the CC list.  It occurred to me that I
would prefer that mail traffic to go through the FWT list.

We could simply set a policy and say that all PLIPs should have the FWT
list address added to their CC.  Would anyone else find this valuable?
Would it cause any problems?  Whaddya think?

Ross