[Framework-Team] PLIPs for milestone 4 and beyond in Trac: occasional conversion from type 'Feature Request'?

Matthew Wilkes matthew at matthewwilkes.co.uk
Tue Dec 23 12:55:34 UTC 2008

On 23 Dec 2008, at 12:47, Graham Perrin wrote:

> I assume that in exceptional circumstances (imagine a very well
> formed Feature Request) a Feature Request (type) in Trac may be
> converted to a PLIP (type).

PLIPs have their own numbering and are currently stored exclusively on
plone.org.  I'm not sure what advantages managing them in trac would
have considering we'd have to migrate old plips or link seperately and
reconsider numbering. I'm not sure what I think of this, I think our
current system works, but I'd not be adverse to moving to trac if we
had a smooth migration plan.

Matt