[Framework-Team] Re: Hanno Schlichting Plone 4 release manager

Jon Stahl jon at onenw.org
Fri Dec 19 21:45:43 UTC 2008

Erik Rose wrote:

> The Plone 4.0 framework team is pleased to announce our recommendation
> of Hanno Schlichting as the 4.x release manager. Hanno is a Plone
> Foundation member and a prolific committer across diverse parts of the
> Plone codebase (http://www.ohloh.net/accounts/hannosch). We're
> confident that his perspective and dedication will drive the next
> generation of Plone to excellence.
>
> So congratulations to Hanno Schlichting on his nomination; we look
> forward to working with him on the next major release of Plone!

Thanks, Eric & FWT!

A quick update from the PF board: Our next official meeting won't be
until January 4th, but we've already taken a straw vote via email and
there was *considerable* enthusiasm for Hanno (to put it mildly!).

His formal confirmation as Release Manager will be the first item on our
agenda when we reconvene after the holidays.

best,
jon

----
Jon Stahl