[Framework-Team] repoze.zope2

Chris McDonough chrism at plope.com
Fri Dec 19 15:36:44 UTC 2008

Cool.  It'd be great if we didn't need to use a fake egg, and the ZODB package
just depended upon "transaction".

The TurboGears framework is dependent upon repoze.tm2 currently.  The plan
(http://lists.repoze.org/pipermail/repoze-dev/2008-January/000635.html) was to
migrate repoze.zope2 apps to use repoze.tm2 once there was a version of ZODB
that did not ship with "transaction", FTR.