[Plone-developers] [Framework-Team] Re: Plone 4 Framework Team Selection List

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Thu Dec 18 13:53:59 UTC 2008

Previously Martin Aspeli wrote:
> >From what I understood the reason for the private list was to allow you
> > to discuss individuals without having to worry about being overly
> > political or hurting anyones feelings.
>
> Unfortunately, no-one will be able to address your specific concerns
> without doing exactly that. You made a point about an individual that
> you'd nominated.

I did not speak about any individual, nor did I nominate someone. I
objected to the lack of any UI design experience in the chosen team.
The fact that I happen to know someone who both has the experience and
volunteered is not relevant here. I do not care who gets chosen. I do
care about the right expertise being present.

Wichert.