[Framework-Team] Members of the Framework Team, and processes of teams/communities

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Thu Dec 18 11:59:27 UTC 2008

On 18 Dec 2008, at 10:34, Wichert Akkerman wrote:

> things like user interface and documentation should be a full part
> of the process

+1

> and therefore should be reflected in the membership of the group
> which makes decisions based on those factors.

Concerning that equation, I'm less sure.

Certainly, it would be nice to see a '100% balanced' Team membership,
but the overt expression of expertise in technical/development (more
than in design of UI) does not reduce my expectation that

* the members of the Framework Team

can achieve results that are pleasing, within

* the process of the Team

and within

* the processes of the broader Plone communities.