[Framework-Team] Supported Plone Releases

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Fri Dec 12 14:05:24 UTC 2008

my question is: how can the fwt decide this question if the key issue
is the available man power and willingness to perform the actual
support for a particular version.

we can decide to support 2.5 but that alone doesn't make it so.
personally, alec's statement would be enough for me to have 2.5
officially supported, but that's just a gut feeling based on my past
experiences with the man ;-)

it's certainly not an informed decision. how should or rather how
could we possibly handle such a question?

pondering in bristol,

tom