[Framework-Team] Supported Plone Releases

Alec Mitchell apm13 at columbia.edu
Wed Dec 10 18:01:47 UTC 2008

I just want to note that I'm willing to make releases of Plone 2.5 to
fix truly critical bugs and security issues, provided those fixes
aren't too invasive (e.g. the most recent round of CSRF fixes are not
really feasible for incorporation into 2.5).  If that is "supported",
then consider it supported.  It may really be the foundation/board's
call though.

Alec