[Framework-Team] Supported Plone Releases

Steve McMahon steve at dcn.org
Wed Dec 10 16:31:23 UTC 2008

> Why bring this up on the framework team list? The framework team is not
> a governing body.

Then, who is? I certainly think that if the framework team makes a
decision on this, it would be widely respected and supported.

I think that the PF Board would prefer not to make the decision, in
order to continue the tradition of the board not governing
development. And, I think the developer list is way too wide open.

Steve