[Framework-Team] Supported Plone Releases

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Wed Dec 10 16:11:47 UTC 2008

Hi Gang,

I just noticed that on the PSC the Plone 2.5.5 release is listed as
not supported.  I'd suggest that unless we have sent an email to the
announce list that the latest 2.5.x relases still be "supported".  I
also noticed that some of the older 3.1 releases are still listed as
supported.  Is there a reason that those aren't listed as unsupported
since there is a 3.1 that would supersede them?

I'd also like to suggest that we have a link from the Plone product
page to a doc describing the currently supported releases for quick
reference for folks looking into wether their current Plones are
supported or not.  It would also help when we are talking to people
about reasons that they should upgrade since they might be on an
unsupported release version like 2.1.

Cheers,
Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579 x602
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope/Plone Custom Development