[Framework-Team] PLIP #234 ready for initial review

Nate Aune natea at jazkarta.com
Mon Dec 8 23:08:28 UTC 2008

Hi Calvin,

Your branch appears to have the generic README.txt and no additional eggs.
Unless I'm missing something?

Nate

Nate Aune - natea at jazkarta.com
http://nateaune.com (personal blog)
http://jazkarta.com (open source technology solutions)
http://twitter.com/natea (daily updates)

PondCMS: Fully managed Plone-based CMS solution
http://jazkarta.com/products/pondcms