[Framework-Team] PLIP #234 ready for initial review

Calvin Hendryx-Parker calvin at sixfeetup.com
Fri Dec 5 20:57:01 UTC 2008

Hi All,

I've completed my work, at least preliminarily, since we are using
this for a current client project.  If someone could review it for the
PLIP hopefully we can avoid the mid-Jan. PLIP rush :-)

Here are the branches that the work currently lives on:

https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/Plone/branches/calvinhp-inavigationroot-fixes
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/plone.app.layout/branches/calvinhp-inavigationroot-fixes
https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/plone.app.portlets/branches/calvinhp-inavigationroot-fixes

I did all the work using the plonenext/3.2 buildout.  I look forward
to any feedback and we will be using this in production later this
month so it will get some real road testing.

Cheers,
Calvin

--
S i x  F e e t  U p ,  I n c .  |  "Nowhere to go but open source"
Silicon Valley: +1 (650) 401-8579 x602
mailto:calvin at sixfeetup.com
http://www.sixfeetup.com  |  Zope/Plone Custom Development