[Framework-Team] Re: Re: Framework Team Page Needs Updating

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Fri Aug 29 19:27:54 UTC 2008

just for the record: the way i recall things, all current members
pretty much agreed from the start to follow up until 3.2. now it
seems, that that, which was originally (albeit vaguely) planned for
3.2 will be split up into 3.2 and 3.3.

i'm certainly happy to serve on the board until 3.3 and i'm looking
forward to our meeting in dc!

cheers,

tom