[Framework-Team] Commented-out example add-ons in buildout.cfg (PLIP 233), Plone Inspector, buildout builder, a.k.a. Web-Based Plone Configuration Tool

Graham Perrin G.J.Perrin at bton.ac.uk
Sat Aug 23 09:47:00 UTC 2008

On 4 Aug 2008, at 20:50, Steve McMahon wrote:

> I've gotten feedback that the "Commented-out example add-ons in
> buildout.cfg" ticket would make a good PLIP so that the framework
> team may discuss candidate add-ons. I've submitted it as PLIP 233:
>
> http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/233

+1

Thanks to Steve and others with an interest.

FWIW I'd also like to see thoughtful and _co-ordinated_ use of
commenting in both:

a) Plone Inspector
<http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7850>

and

b) buildout builder, a.k.a. Web-Based Plone Configuration Tool
<http://dev.plone.org/plone/ticket/7864>

I'm fairly out of the loop recently, only occasionally watching things
from a summery distance, but
I have at least posted to <http://plone.org/support/forums/general#nabble-td337086
 > to ensure Kenneth Miller's awareness of PLIP 233.

Regards
Graham