[Framework-Team] Re: Re: Framework Team Page Needs Updating

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Thu Aug 21 00:31:44 UTC 2008

On Wed, 20 Aug 2008 15:12:53 -0700, Andreas Zeidler
<az at zitc.de> wrote:

> hmm, i guess i must have somehow missed the discussion that lead to
> that consensus (this is not meant to sound cynical or anything, btw).
> there was some talk right after 3.1, and of course there were plans to
> write things down in order to improve the process for the future.  i
> might very well have missed parts of any more recent discussion, but
> as a member of the (currently still active) 3.1 team, i'm wondering
> why i don't really seem to know about this consensus.  or was it just
> an "effective" one, i.e. one that sort of came up because the
> discussion was never really finished?

That's what "consensus" means, at least in casual English. To be more
precise, there wasn't a "we will do it this way, period" decision, but
most people seemed to think it was a good idea, and I didn't see anyone
express strong opinions otherwise.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net