[Framework-Team] Re: Framework Team Page Needs Updating

Hanno Schlichting hannosch at hannosch.eu
Tue Aug 19 17:06:07 UTC 2008

Alexander Limi wrote:
> On Tue, Aug 19, 2008 at 12:49 AM, Raphael Ritz
> <raphael.ritz at incf.org
> <mailto:raphael.ritz at incf.org>> wrote:
>
>     To me, this looks just fine.
>
> Are there only 5 members? I thought there were more. If not, ignore me. :)

They are only five members in the current active team. It is only those
five who have done an incredbible job at getting Plone 3.1 reviewed ;)

They have been lots of members who served on former teams, though.

>     PS: maybe it's about time to think about a
>     new team for Plone 4 (or Plone 3.3 even) though.
>
> I think the general consensus is to keep the 3.0 team for Plone 3.3 (for
> continuity), and elect a new FWT for 4.0 — and some overlap would be
> good, to make sure the lessons learned from the 3.x releases will be
> carried over.

I think the consensus has indeed been to keep the same team for the 3.x
releases, unless someone wants to step down for any reason.

For 4.0 we do indeed need a new team. I for one would be happy to serve
on that team again :)

Hanno