[Framework-Team] Re: Resource Registries improvements PLIP

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Sun Aug 17 15:50:10 UTC 2008

good point. but since we're talking about new features i think there
should be more leeway in deciding whether to support the older
technologies or not.

but nevertheless it is a question that needs to be addressed when new
features come along and i certainly didn't mean to imply that we
abandon adding new features to the registries (i.e. the 'too much' in
my original phrasing)

cheers,

tom