[Framework-Team] Resource Registries improvements PLIP

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Mon Aug 11 18:20:44 UTC 2008

+1 from me, too.

i'm wondering though, if there could be a more elegant solution to the
SSL issue. i.e rather than requiring two registry entries with their
own https-conditions, why not make that decision at render time i.e.
in the template? (i.e. Products/ResourceRegistries/www/
jscomposition.zpt if i'm not mistaken)

although, i could imagine, that that could be a case of 'trying to be
too clever'. i.e. what if the external resource simply has no https
hosting?

any thoughts on that?

cheers,

tom