[Framework-Team] review bundle for PLIP 195 ready

Raphael Ritz raphael.ritz at incf.org
Wed Nov 28 12:54:52 UTC 2007

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> I have prepared a review bundle for PLIP 195:
>
>     https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip195-dependencies
>
> this is a standard buildout, so you can get everything up and running
> using the standard mantra:
>
>    svn co https://svn.plone.org/svn/plone/review/plip195-dependencies
>    cd plip195-dependencies
>    python2.4 bootstrap.py
>    bin/buildout
>    bin/instance fg
>
> aside from the updated GenericSetup and CMFQuickInstallerTool I added
> two very trivial products that demonstrate the dependency support. If
> you install ProductOne you should see ProductTwo appear automatically.

Maybe there's something wrong on my side but when calling
buildout I just got:

ritz at ritz-laptop:~/buildouts/reviewing/plip195-dependencies$ bin/buildout
Getting distribution for 'plone.recipe.plone'.
Got plone.recipe.plone 3.0.3.
Getting distribution for 'zc.recipe.egg'.
Got zc.recipe.egg 1.0.0.
Installing plone.
While:
  Installing plone.

An internal error occured due to a bug in either zc.buildout or in a
recipe being used:

ValueError:
too many values to unpack

:-(