[Framework-Team] PLIP #195: Support product dependencies

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Mon Nov 26 13:00:43 UTC 2007

On Nov 26, 2007, at 12:02 PM, Andreas Zeidler wrote:

> On Nov 26, 2007, at 11:03 AM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>>> sounds great to me, esp after having to manually install eight or
>>> so packages for every new test site in the correct order for far
>>> too long... :)  so, i'm +1 for accepting the PLIP.
>>
>> Great! Perhaps it would be practical to select a spokesperson/
>> coordinator for the framework team who will deliver the final
>> verdict?
>
> yes, it sure would.  i've already picked up that suggestion (by
> martin) and sent a mail to the team members asking, but haven't got
> any responses yet... :)

/me cheers for andi as spokesperson ;)

regarding #195 i'm also +1. what i like about it, is that the actual
'heavy lifting' is done in the new versions of GS and
CMFQuickInstaller and the plip 'only' addresses their integration.
also, feature-wise it's a perfect candidate for 3.1 imho as it adds a
much requested feature w/o breaking anything. rock on.

my $0.02,

tom