[Framework-Team] PLIP #195: Support product dependencies

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Mon Nov 26 09:57:15 UTC 2007

On Nov 26, 2007, at 10:10 AM, Wichert Akkerman wrote:
> Dear framework team,
>
> I want to suggest PLIP 195 for inclusion in Plone 3.1. You can find
> the
> full thing here: http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/195.

sounds great to me, esp after having to manually install eight or so
packages for every new test site in the correct order for far too
long... :)  so, i'm +1 for accepting the PLIP.

wichert, one little thing, though:  shouldn't "The only noticable
change for existing products is that GenericSetup will not produce a
deprecation warning" read "will _now_ produce" in the risks section?

cheers,

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de