[Framework-Team] Re: proposed plone 3.1 timeframe

Andreas Zeidler az at zitc.de
Fri Nov 23 10:31:54 UTC 2007

On Nov 23, 2007, at 9:35 AM, Raphael Ritz wrote:
> So I would be fine with adding 1 or even 2 weeks to his proposed
> schedule (not more!) but I could also live with his original
> proposal.

i'll have about two or three days between christmas and january 9th,
and i'm sure there will be client work waiting as well.  so it's very
unrealistic for me to get any reviews done with the originally
proposed schedule.  i'm just mentioning this again, since it might
have been easy to miss in my last mail...

> Maybe we could even indicate
> an explicit time line for 3.2 right away as well?

we would need to know/decide there will be a 3.2 first, imho :)

andi

zeidler it consulting - http://zitc.de/ - info at zitc.de