[Framework-Team] proposed plone 3.1 timeframe

Martijn Pieters mj at zopatista.com
Thu Nov 22 09:59:23 UTC 2007

On Nov 22, 2007 9:40 AM, Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net> wrote:
> KSS is a good example of how things should work: they are always working
> on improving KSS and have their own release schedule. The jquery work
> Martijn Pieters has done is another good example: he implemented that
> completely at his own time and pace and it's been almost ready for
> merging for a month already

It's not THAT close to ready ;-)

I see both sides of the  coin here, Wichert is correct in insisting on
shorter release cycles, Martin is correct that December is not the
month to do this. I won't have much time to review bundles over New
Year for example, not with a move coming up at the end of January as
well.

Can we add just 2 weeks or so to Wichert's schedule?

--
Martijn Pieters