[Framework-Team] Re: Is this thing on?

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Wed Nov 21 21:36:51 UTC 2007

On 21.11.2007, at 11:12, Andreas Zeidler wrote:

> On Nov 21, 2007, at 1:27 AM, Daniel Nouri wrote:
>> whit wrote:
>>> hey, if the werewolf wants to be on the framework team I say more
>>> the
>>> merrier ;)
>>
>> +1 for having Martijn Faassen in the framework team.
>
> heh, make the dutch party level with the berlin guys?  hmm,
> dunno... ;)

being level is not only expressed in numbers ;-)

seriously, does anybody have an idea, what the timeline could be?

should we select a number of plips and define them as featureset for
3.1 and then work out a realistic timeframe or should we select a
potential release date and then work out what could be done in that
time? i haven't got a clue, how we should start this thang...

i'll try to hang out on #plone-framework over the weekend, don't think
i'll find the time before that, though (it's crazy here right now on
my end...)

cheers,

tom