[Framework-Team] Is this thing on?

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Tue Nov 20 20:02:11 UTC 2007

Hi new team:

Some tasks for you to consider:

  - Subscribe to the plone-framework list if you're not already

  - Hang out in the #plone-framework IRC channel

  - Elect a team spokesperson

  - Work with Wichert to set some deadlines for PLIP submission, bundle
submission, bundle acceptance and a rough release schedule. I suggest
you have an open discussion about the timeline on this list.

If you have any questions, please email me or post here and I'll answer
as best as I can. I'm sure the other "old boys" will as well. :)