[Framework-Team] Re: plone.theme - one more package for Plone 3?

Tom Lazar lists at tomster.org
Tue May 22 19:22:29 UTC 2007

On 21.05.2007, at 23:57, Martin Aspeli wrote:

> whit wrote:
>
>> I would say this point you are at wiggy's mercy.

FWIW: i like this feature a lot and would be very pleased with its
inclusion in 3.0 final.

judging from my own frustration that i've had so far with five based
views 'messing up' skin layers they were not intended for i think any
possible integration issues will well be paid for by the amount of
frustration we will spare plone integrators (and the number of
requests for help on plone-users!)