[Framework-Team] Re: The big 3.0 ;)

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Mon Mar 26 07:39:29 UTC 2007

Alexander Limi wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Mar 2007 23:43:13 -0700, Alexander Limi
> <limi at plone.org> wrote:
>
>>          - There's something strange going on with enabling comments, it
>>            only works on the initial view of the page after saving,
>>            possibly related
>
> This actually seems to be related to the KSS inline loading of the content
> area too. When I add a comment, then switch to the edit tab, and then back
> to the view tab, the comment is gone. It comes back if I force-refresh the
> page.

It's the same problem, I'm guessing, as the one that means when inline
switching tabs, the IViewView interface is not applied properly (it
should be a marker on the 'view' instance when you're on the actual view
tab, and it's used to distinguish when to render certain things). This
is also why the content menu drop-downs are sometimes shown when they're
not supposed to if you switch from view to edit, or not shown if you
switch from edit to view.

I've detailed this in a KSS trac issue, can't dig it up right now, gotta
run.