[Framework-Team] Re: The big 3.0 ;)

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sat Mar 24 20:42:52 UTC 2007

Alexander Limi wrote:
> On Sat, 24 Mar 2007 13:26:43 -0700, Alexander Limi
> <limi at plone.org> wrote:
>
>> Again, I strongly recommend that we disable this *unless* the KSS people
>> have time (and willingness) to spend fixing history+URL injection.
>
> That sentence was missing a "for now". :)
>
> I'm happy to reintroduce it in a later version once we know that it works
> properly, but right now I don't think it's ready.

This is pretty much the consensus we had when we discussed this a couple
of weeks ago. The idea was that we wait for as long as we can before
disabling it so that people have a chance to continue to test and work
on it. If we can't make history faking work, then we disable, which only
really means commenting out a few lines of KSS.