[Framework-Team] Re: The big 3.0 ;)

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Fri Mar 23 17:54:46 UTC 2007

On Fri, 23 Mar 2007 05:00:45 -0700, Daniel Nouri
<daniel.nouri at gmail.com> wrote:

> Do you want to tell (core) add-on developers to not make use of the
> niceties
> of plone.app.controlpanel because their thing is too complex?

Uhm, if people can't use zope.formlib anywhere else than in
plone.app.controlpanel, then this is a totally different problem. Let me
turn it on its head: Do you want developers to expose every single setting
in the Plone control panels because it's easier than doing it in other
locations?

Now, *that's* wrong, if you ask me. :)

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net