[Framework-Team] Re: Base tag

Geir Bækholt · Plone Solutions baekholt at plonesolutions.com
Mon Mar 12 06:26:44 UTC 2007

On 11. mar. 2007, at 18.38, Laurence Rowe wrote:

>   b) treating it like a folder:
>
>      Relative links in the rich text field end up with an acquired
> image (multiple copies get cached) or lead to a page outside the
> normal containment hierarchy.
>
>      Relative links to contained images and files work fine.

Your statement also implicitly says this is the way it works today
(as we have the base tag) Does Kupu insert relative links to
documents with no regard to the base tag? -i.e to sibling objects as
if they were child objects? (without prefixing them with ../ ?)

Geir Bækholt     ·    Managing Director     ·    Plone Solutions

Consulting · Training · Development ·  http://plonesolutions.com