[Framework-Team] Re: Inline editing

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Mon Mar 5 06:44:41 UTC 2007

I pretty much agree 100% with the policy below, but reserve the right to
change my mind on the explicit save/cancel buttons if it turns out that
too many people have problems with the focus-on-blur.

This should be a simple configuration change later, should we choose to
enable these again, I believe (are they just hidden using CSS right now,
or is it actually done with JS? :)

All the points are good, and make sense. I don't think you can separate
double and single clicks in JS, but I might be wrong. :)

— Alexander

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net