[Framework-Team] Re: new workflows

Alex Clark aclark at aclark.net
Fri Mar 2 18:47:58 UTC 2007

Alex (Limi), et al.,

Also, do we want to be able enable/disable versioning in two places?
You can configure versioning already in the 'Versioning Settings' configlet
(http://localhost:8080/plone3/portal_repository/versioning_config_form)
so adding it to the 'Type Settings' control panel would make it available in
two places. Just want to make sure that was intended and if not intended
at least acceptable.

Alex (Clark)

On Thu, Mar 01, 2007 at 12:37:40PM -0500, Alex Clark wrote:
> On Wed, Feb 28, 2007 at 08:23:03AM -0800, Alexander Limi wrote:
> > Specifically, the (now called) Community Workflow needs a 1:1 mapping to
> > the current WF, and shouldn't really change any IDs anywhere.
>
> Can you say more about this?  It sounds like you are saying that:
>
> plone_workflow
> folder_workflow
>
> are replaced by:
>
> community_workflow
> community_folder_workflow
>
> Is that right?
>
> If so that's news to me (but it makes sense :-)
>
> For the record here are pictures of all of them:
> http://www.flickr.com/photos/aclark4life/sets/72157594563946951/detail/
>
> > --
> > Alexander Limi · http://limi.net

> Alex Clark