[Framework-Team] Re: wicked stuff

whit d.w.morriss at gmail.com
Mon Jul 16 14:21:50 UTC 2007

Alexander Limi wrote:
> On Sun, 15 Jul 2007 19:16:17 -0700, Alexander Limi <limi at plone.org>
> wrote:
>
>> Related, I hope I didn't break any doctests by cleaning up the
>> markup, I was unable to run the tests — here's the output I got when
>> I tried:
>
> After installing lxml and invoking the tests differently, I get
> closer, but still no cigar:
>
> $ bin/zopectl test --package wicked
>
> <snip />
>
> Running Products.PloneTestCase.layer.ZCML tests:
>   Set up Products.PloneTestCase.layer.ZCML in 3.909 seconds.
>   Running:
> ..............python(1419) malloc: ***  Deallocation of a pointer not
> malloced: 0x80; This could be a double free(), or free() called with
> the middle of an allocated block; Try setting environment variable
> MallocHelp to see tools to help debug
can elementree apply xslt? if so, it would be trivial to remove the
dependency on lxml in the wicked tests(it's basically just used for
formatting output).

On mac, with lxml, I find I have to set the following to avoid errors
with recent lxml (my libxml is installed in fink)::

export DYLD_LIBRARY_PATH="/sw/lib"

-w

--

------ d. whit morriss ------