[Framework-Team] Plip : indexing files

Thierry Benita tbenita at atreal.net
Mon Jan 29 14:28:57 UTC 2007

Hi Martin,

This makes sense. I'll work with other sprinters in order to make this
piece of work more conform to Z3 model and use adapters on items that
implement IFileContent.
Is there some work in progress on the rewrite of portal_transforms ?
There is still an issue if we want to store sub-objects either in zodb
or filesystem. We'll investigate that.
Also the view will stay in skins as far as Plone can't support Z3 views
with correct caching policies.

Any other idea welcome ;)

Thierry.