[Framework-Team] Re: wicked integration w/ plone 3

whit d.w.morriss at gmail.com
Mon Jan 8 04:23:13 UTC 2007

alright, I shuffled around the registrations so Document, Event, and
NewItem can be registered individually.  I scratched the entry point
stuff since we really don't have an egg story yet(and entry points are
invisible if a distribution isn't actually installed in some
fashion...oh well, maybe next time)

All the tests for wicked and plone are passing.  have got about 45mins
now to try to kick out a basic interface for the controlpanel.

the merge is going to be basically 1 line of zcml, including the py code
in wicked and whatever I get done with the controlpanel.  Do you want me
to cut a bundle/branch for this, or just commit to trunk with the zcml
commented out?

-w