[Framework-Team] plip 101 - batch and sort

Raphael Ritz r.ritz at biologie.hu-berlin.de
Thu Jan 4 14:13:50 UTC 2007

Hi guys,

this is just to let you know that student of mine, Florian Kamm,
is implementing a solution for PLIP 101

   http://plone.org/products/plone/roadmap/101

  "Sortable tables need to be improved, the javascript needs to
   be cleaned up and if the table is part of a batch it should
   handle the whole batch, not only the visible part."

You can get the current code from

    http://plone.org/products/batchit

I know that this Plip isn't on our current agenda but still I thought
I just let you know. As it's AJAX-based it might make for another nice
use case in that context.

Florian and I are willing to donate the code to the foundation and
to do the integration work should the team decide to go for it.

Let me know what you all think.

	Raphael