[Framework-Team] Re: content tab switching

Laurence Rowe l at lrowe.co.uk
Wed Feb 28 16:29:58 UTC 2007

This seems reasonable. After Plone 3 is released KSS will have much
greater exposure and more people looking at it. The fewer challenges
that need to be solved before 3.0.0 the earlier KSS will benefit from
more eyes.

Plone will be with us for many years to come, lets not get stuck fixing
everything at once!

Laurence