[Framework-Team] voting process

Raphael Ritz raphael.ritz at incf.org
Thu Dec 20 08:04:37 UTC 2007

Hi team mates,

do we have a plan on how to do the voting on PLIPS?

At the moment I can see a few questions like:

1. Do we give our votes here via the list or on the
  website as comment or both?

2. What PLIPs are to be considered?
  Currently I assume we have to deal with all PLIPs listed
  at http://plone.org/products/plone/releases/3.1

3. How many votes do we consider necessary for acceptance
  or rejection? Ideally, all members should vote on all PLIPs
  but what if not? What if people disagree?

Given that we are supposed to decide by tomorrow we might
want to clarify these issues rather soon.

Thanks for listening and feedback welcome,

    Raphael