[Framework-Team] Kupu PLIP for 3.1

Wichert Akkerman wichert at wiggy.net
Sun Dec 16 12:22:15 UTC 2007

Previously Alexander Limi wrote:
> Hi guys,
>
> Just a quick email to say that I have been traveling (and without internet
> connection :( ) since before the PLIP deadline.

That deadline was set 4 weeks ago, long before you were traveling so
that is not a real excuse. Especially since the ticket you are refering
to is 4 months old. I'll leave it up to the framework team to decide if
they'll still accept this even though it is not a proper PLIP and after
the deadline.

> The one I want in 3.1 isn't really a core thing as such — it's in Kupu
> —  but I think it should have a PLIP to make it follow the process anyway.

Kupu is included in Plone core, so moving to a newer Kupu version has to
follow the same rules as everyone else.

Wichert.