[Framework-Team] Deadline today, but what timezone?

Rob Miller ra at burningman.com
Fri Dec 14 22:33:19 UTC 2007

Andreas Zeidler wrote:
> On Dec 14, 2007, at 9:23 PM, Martijn Pieters wrote:
>> I can't seem to find what the exact deadline is for PLIPs; midnight is
>> mentioned, but in what timezone would that be? :-)
>
> i'd say without explicit specification GMT applies.

it's up to the current team, of course, but in the unlikely event that someone
submits a PLIP after midnight GMT, but before midnight in the submittee's
local time zone, it seems reasonable to accept it for consideration.  it's not
like those 12 hours are likely to have a big impact on the greater process.

-r