[Framework-Team] Re: five.intid compatible with five.localsitemanager

Martin Aspeli optilude at gmx.net
Sun Apr 15 15:21:12 UTC 2007

As a general point, it's almost never necessary to cross-post to the
plone-devel and plone-framework lists. The framework team uses the
latter to discuss their business, and some of the more tactical
how-to-we-manage-the-release-process discussions tend to go there, but I
guarantee you every member of the framework team reads the plone-devel
list as well.

The framework team list is not a "more important" version of plone-devel
(though I can understand how perhaps it may seem that way). plone-devel
is still the place to discuss general issues concerning development of
Plone itself.