[Framework-Team] Re: five.intid compatible with five.localsitemanager

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Fri Apr 13 17:26:41 UTC 2007

whit wrote:
[snip]
> I take this opportunity to bitch that I hate
> viewcvs, the collective has trac and normal http browsing and often is
> faster than zope's repository and is not plone specific.  And having to
> use ssh + svn sucks for creating developer bundles or doing developer
> checkout view easy_install.  who should I be sending mail to at the ZF?

Your ZF developer board delegate is here and is listening. :)

Are you volunteering to do the work of setting up a trac for zope.org?
We clearly have part of the functionality of Trac on launchpad, but I
think for instance a trac timeline and browsing facility would still be
very useful.

Moving the current infrastructure over to some new system would take
quite a bit of doing (and not only technically), but if we got
volunteers to help, we might actually get the ship in motion.

Regards,

Martijn