[Framework-Team] Re: five.intid compatible with five.localsitemanager

whit d.w.morriss at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 14:39:18 UTC 2007

sure maybe?

since I own five.intid, I take this opportunity to bitch that I hate
viewcvs, the collective has trac and normal http browsing and often is
faster than zope's repository and is not plone specific.  And having to
use ssh + svn sucks for creating developer bundles or doing developer
checkout view easy_install.  who should I be sending mail to at the ZF?

all bitching aside, +1 let's move it ;)  what needs to happen here?

Ross, let me know if there is anything I can do to help you with a
release(or if you need me to make one).  fiancé is out of town this
weekend and I'm going to dedicate an evening or two to stuff like this.

-w