[Framework-Team] Re: The big 3.0 ;)

Rob Miller ra at burningman.com
Mon Apr 9 18:32:25 UTC 2007

Alexander Limi wrote:
> On Tue, 03 Apr 2007 03:45:56 -0700, Wichert Akkerman <wichert at wiggy.net>
> wrote:
>
>>>         - Members folder gets created even though it's turned off?
>>
>> Bug, should be fixed.
>
> Still present.

i worked on this w/ thomas during the bug day at the sorrento sprint.  the fix
was easy (just remove the folder declaration from the 'structure' area of the
GS profile), but PortalTestCase depends on the Members folder being there for
setting up self.folder in the test case class, so all hell breaks loose with
the tests.

i've got the work we did on that on my laptop, i'll see if i can finish it up
today and get it committed.

-r