[Framework-Team] NuPlone updated

Alexander Limi limi at plone.org
Mon Apr 9 09:12:18 UTC 2007

Hi,

I updated NuPlone this weekend, and while it's still not entirely
finished, it should pretty much be "feature complete" in all browsers that
are not IE6 (haven't tested IE7, but it's likely to have some issues too).
It works well in Safari, WebKit, Opera, Firefox at the moment.

Kupu issues are fixed, and it's now at the point where I use it as the
default when I test things and fix bugs. There are still some spacing that
looks a bit off here and there, the prefs portlet[1], some of the new
features like the portlet management, and a few of the widgets — but in
general, this update fixes most of the major issues I could find. If you
stumble over any other major issues, file bugs in the tracker and assign
them to me.

Enjoy!

[1] It is actually caused by Plone being silly about how that template is
rendered (insane fill-slots etc), but I will look into that shortly.

--
Alexander Limi · http://limi.net