[Framework-Team] Re: The big 3.0 ;)

Jeroen Vloothuis jeroen.vloothuis at xs4all.nl
Tue Apr 3 19:59:05 UTC 2007

Wichert Akkerman wrote:
>>         - Get a basic UI on ÜberSelectionWidget
>
> It has a basic UI, just no ajax interface. Nobody appears to be doing
> that either, so we're going to have to postpone that until 3.5.

I was looking into this. Then I ran into a problem with z3c.widget
because it was not a proper name space package. I offered to change it
and received positive feedback.

Today I got Zope commit access so I can start working on this. This week
is filled with PyWeek. Therefore it will take some more time before this
is finished (definitely not for 3.0).

--
Jeroen